Rank Math SEO Plugin Review
With its incredible feature set, Rank Math is an all-in-one WordPress SEO plugin that has taken the WordPress SEO community by storm. Are you wondering why Yoast is inferior to it? Find out everything by reading our comprehensive review.
Use the power of SEO optimisation plugins if you want to increase website traffic.
As a result, I had no problems using Yoast, although it was hard to ignore RankMath’s exceptional capabilities. Yoast SEO’s commercial version is inferior in power to even the free version of RankMath. Like a full-time team of SEO specialists, RankMath operates.
Many professional bloggers like Thomas Ringshandl and Vito Peleg have started using Rank Math.
Note: Start your blogging experience with Rank Math’s free version. You can upgrade to pro as your blog makes money.
Rank Math’s dedication to adding features and improving the plugin’s functionality is outstanding.
This Rank Math review will cover various concepts under titles like
- The best features of this incredible plugin
- Top advantages of the Rank Math SEO plugin: Which version of
- RankMath should you use—the PRO or FREE edition?
- RankMath’s advantages and disadvantages as well as some other crucial details about the plugin
Rank Math WordPress SEO Review
Rank Math SEO Plugin Features List
You can get a lot of features using RankMath, including;
- 1 Click Import from Yoast SEO plugin
- 1 Click Import from All in One SEO plugin
- Offers XML sitemaps
- Offers redirection of all sorts
- Offers rich snippets
- LSI keyword tool is integrated (which helps you find LSI keywords to better optimize your blog posts)
- Automated image SEO (which helps you automatically optimize yourimages that don’t have ALT tags already)
- Offers you rank tracking of your keywords
- Bulk Edit Titles & Descriptions
- Blog post preview on Google
- You can optimize up to 5 keywords
- Choose Pillar Posts & Pages (which helps you with better rankings and SILO structure)
- Offers you internal linking suggestions
- You can nofollow all external image links
- You can nofollow all external links (you can also open external links in new tabs)
- Gives you access to .htaccess Editor
- Gives you access to robots.txt Editor
- Offers you 404 monitor (to identify and fix your 404 pages in real time)
The Rank Math team has provided some helpful information on the plugin in this brief video.
Top Benefits of Using RankMath WordPress SEO Plugin
Quick On-site SEO analysis
With only one click, you can view the SEO analysis of your website. To begin the process, click the SEO Analysis tab under the Rank Math settings after installing the plugin.
After you click the “Start Site-Wide Analysis” button, this plugin will begin analysing your website automatically. You get an SEO score out of 100.
Rank Math analyses the content and technical elements of your website using more than 70 tests, enabling you to achieve optimal site optimisation.
Finding and fixing website flaws can help you raise your overall search engine rankings. One way to do this is by doing regular site audits, such as an SEO review of your website.
Optimize up to 5 keywords
With the Yoast free edition, you cannot optimise your content for more than five keywords.
To properly optimise long-form material, you might need to target several keywords. The free edition of Rank Math can be used to optimise lengthy posts for several keywords.
Track your keyword positions in the search results
To track keyword placements, you can connect RankMath with Google Search Console (GSC).
Nearly everything is available from the Rank Math plugin dashboard, including
- Every term for which your website is ranking
- Total number of clicks each of those keywords receives on your website
- CTR (click-through rate) average
- The place in the search results of your website for those keywords
Here’s how it looks like;
Monitoring your existing keyword positions is simple. Another fantastic tool that will be available shortly is called “Keyword Tracker,” which allows you to monitor how well your website performs for the keywords you select.
No 3rd party plugin is needed for Rich Snippets
Rich Snippets and Schema Markup make your website stand out from the competition.
Here’s how the schema markup appears when it’s implemented (there are other kinds of schema):
There are 19 distinct kinds of schema available in Rank Math. Therefore, you can use the RankMath plugin to add schema markup to your website without having to install any additional plugins or tools.
To help search engines better comprehend your material, you can quickly optimise it for rich snippets and local search engine optimisation.
The RankMath Schema Markup can be applied to a review website, WooCommerce store, or blog.
There are various redirection kinds available, such as:
- 301 permanent move
- 302 temporary move
- 307 temporary redirects
- 410 content deleted
- 451 content unavailable etc
You can make changes to the two most significant files on your website in addition to the redirection manager, which are;
- .htaccess Editor (Rank Math automatically backs up your.htaccess file before saving any changes to prevent unintentional problems): You can edit and alter your.htaccess file directly from your WordPress dashboard.
- robots.txt Editor (from your WordPress dashboard, you may create and edit your robots.txt file)
Social media integration
You are able to produce captivating and alluring social media material for Twitter and Facebook. Moreover, the OpenGraph data now includes the WooCommerce product SKU, which was obtained from the product’s SKU.
The following choices can be found on the social networking menu for Rank Math:
- Add a custom title, description, and image
- Automatically generate social media images
- Customize Twitter card type as per your need
- Use data from Facebook to the Twitter tab
Here’s how it looks like;
Right now, RankMath only provides social previews for Facebook and Twitter. When sharing your posts on Facebook and Twitter, you may give them original titles, descriptions, and photographs.
Offers you LSI keyword suggestions
With RankMath, you can automatically generate LSI keyword ideas related to your focus keyword. To help you optimise your content for higher results, RankMath automatically starts recommending appropriate long tail keywords (LSI keywords) (without keyword stuffing).
Latent Semantic Keywords, or LSI keywords, can improve your search engine traffic. Indeed, if you use LSI keywords, you can rank for several keywords from a single page.
Therefore, if you are using RankMath, you don’t need to use any other tools if you want to increase your organic traffic utilising LSI keywords. Simply link your Rank Math account to receive limitless Google keyword ideas.
Offers a modular framework
A modular framework is something that RankMath provides and Yoast SEO and the majority of other SEO plugins do not. Only the modules that you actually require can be used; the others can be disabled.
Rank Math provides 21 distinct modules to meet various needs.
You can locate and fix every 404 link on your website with the help of Rank Math, which provides you with an easy-to-use and efficient 404 monitor.
As an aside, you get a 404 error when you attempt to access a page that is not accessible. Because they might give users a negative experience, 404 errors are harmful for the SEO of your website.
The 404 monitor essentially has two modes.
- Only 404 errors are captured in the simple mode.
- The error page, the referring page, and the user agent are all captured in the advanced mode.
You can continue to monitor Rank Math’s 404 monitor in order to address 404 problems and enhance the user experience for visitors to your website.
All of your 404 links are tracked by Rank Math’s 404 Monitor, and you can export the log or perform mass actions to remove 404 links.
Additionally, you may quickly and simply redirect 404 links with a few clicks by using their Redirection Manager.
Note: Only the Rank Math pro edition has the option to export 404 data. This feature allows you to export every 404 URL that the 404 monitor generates.
When you appoint others to manage particular responsibilities on your website, the Role Manager function comes in handy. It lets you manage the activities that users in different roles can carry out on your website.
You can create a comprehensive list of the specific responsibilities and the accompanying access levels required for them to perform their duties efficiently. You can then grant access in accordance with the specifications.
You can disable additional features to ensure a customised and safe access control system, for instance, if your goal is to give your editor complete control over your posts.
Let’s Switch To RankMath…!
Still looking for RankMath reviews. It is by far my best investment and decision to switch from Yoast to RankMath. Let’s Get This Done Today…!
Recently, Rank Math unveiled Content AI, a brand-new solution designed to enhance SEO. A variety of functions are provided by content AI, such as content creation, expansion, summarization, heading structure, meta tag optimisation, keyword detection, link suggestion, and question production.
Before using the tool, you must enter specific details such as the default country, the intended tone, the target audience, and the selected language. Based on this data, you may expect more personalised and pertinent outputs from Content AI.
You can watch this video to learn how to use content AI.
Note: No matter which Rank Math SEO package you choose, you will still receive 5 free credits for Content AI, which is a different product. A content AI package with 7500 content AI credits is available for $49 annually.
Yoast SEO vs RankMath SEO: What’s the Difference?
Take a look at the following example before we talk about how Yoast SEO and Rank Math differ from one another.
As you can see from the above, RankMath is faster than Yoast SEO because it requires less coding and PHP requests.
It makes sense to choose RankMath over Yoast if you’re searching for a lightweight plugin to deploy on your WordPress websites.
Their features are where they differ most from one another, aside from speed. The Yoast SEO premium version and the RankMath free version have identical features.
The Yoast SEO and RankMath SEO plugins include the following noteworthy characteristics.
Yoast SEO vs. Rank Math Keyword Optimisation: Yoast’s free edition lets you optimise for a single focus keyword, but its premium version lets you optimise for several. You can optimise for up to five keywords using RankMath.
Winner – RankMath
Yoast SEO vs. Rank Math Content Analysis: Yoast SEO content analysis just indicates whether your posts are optimised well or poorly. However, RankMath assigns you a 100-point SEO score. Actually, a score of 80 or more is considered good!
Winner – RankMath
Why Go Pro with Rank Math Pro? Benefits of Pro vs. Free Rank Math
Rank Math has three paid options and one free plan. The entry-level paid subscription, Rank Math Pro, starts at $69 a year and is ideal for full-time bloggers.
I would suggest using Rank Math’s free edition if you are just getting started with blogging. You can upgrade to the pro edition when your blog becomes popularity and starts to make money.
Let’s talk about some of the main benefits of using Rank Math Pro as opposed to the free edition.
Integrated Google Analytics
With Rank Math Pro, you can monitor your website’s search traffic directly from your WordPress dashboard thanks to its integrated, robust Google Analytics.
This is the appearance of the integrated analytics:
You may see a list of all the posts with good, fair, and poor scores by using Rank Math Pro.
In order to help you enhance the SEO scores of the posts based on your analysis, it will also display a list of posts along with their title, SEO score, schema, links, and traffic.
Monitor 500 keywords or more.
With the Pro plan, you can track 500 keywords; with the Business plan, 10,000 keywords; and with the agency plan, 50,000 keywords.
You can write them at email@example.com if you would like to track more keywords, and they will design a plan specifically for you depending on your requirements.
This is the appearance of the Rank Tracker:
Additionally, you can add more keywords, and the rank tracker will display;
- Position etc
Advanced Schema Generator
More “rich snippets” or schema were beginning to appear in Google’s search results. Thus, adding schema to your posts, job listings, reviews, recipes, and local business listings becomes imperative.
For your website, Rank Math Pro provides an integrated schema for integrating schema markup. Schema wouldn’t require the installation of any external plugins.
These are a few of the schema markup formats that Rank Math is compatible with.
- Article Schema
- Book Schema
- Carousel Schema
- Course Schema
- Dataset Schema
- Event Schema
- FAQ Schema
- FastCheck Schema
- HowTo Schema
- Job Posting Schema
- Movie Schema
- Music Schema
- Person Schema
- Product Schema
- Recipe Schema
- Restaurant Schema
- Service Schema
- Software Schema
- Video Schema
You have the option to choose the schema type that you want, such as course, FAQ, or article.
You may use Rank Math to automatically add title and ALT tags to your photos. Rank Math does not require the installation of any picture SEO optimisation plugins.
If you already have a tonne of blog entries with photos but no alt tags, you can use this plugin to add them automatically.
To add alt characteristics to photos without alt tags, simply turn on image SEO from the plugin options. In a similar vein, you may add titles to any image that lacks a title attribute by activating the missing title attributions functionality.
You must navigate to Rank Math > General options in order to activate the options. Once there, you can modify the Images feature.
You can automatically add ALT attributes to photos without them after you enable this feature.
When the material is presented, the picture characteristics are applied dynamically; the saved content is not altered. In a similar vein, photos can also have their missing Title and Caption elements added.
What about the Rank Math Pro pricing?
There are two pricing packages for Rank Math Pro, which are detailed below.
1. Pro: This plan, which only costs $69 a year and allows you to install their Pro edition on an unlimited number of personal websites (but not client websites), is ideal for bloggers and solopreneurs.
- Unlimited personal websites
- Track 500 Keywords
- Powerful Schema Generator
- 24/7 Support
- Google Data Fetch Frequency is 180 days
- Renewal cost will be $79 per year
2. Business: This plan, which costs $229 a year and includes support for up to 100 client websites, is for you if you wish to use the Rank Math Pro edition even on your client websites.
- Support for client websites
- Track 10,000 Keywords
- Powerful Schema Generator
- 24/7 Priority Support
- No limit on Google Data Fetch Frequency
- Renewal cost will be $269 per year
3. Agency: If you are an agency owner and would want to use the Pro edition of Rank Math on up to 500 client websites. The $459 agency plan is yours to pay.
- Support for 500 client websites
- Track 50,000 Keywords
- Powerful Schema Generator
- 24/7 Priority Support
- No Limit on Google Data Fetch Frequency
- The renewal cost will be $639 per year
Click here to try Rank Math Pro today (with a 30-day money-back guarantee)
Remarkably, Rank Math Pro has a thirty-day refund period. In the event that you are dissatisfied with the features of their premium edition, you can contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and they will promptly return your full purchase price.
Rank Math Settings & How To Migrate To Rank Math
Note: Their official site already has a great explanation on configuring the Rank Math SEO plugin, so we won’t go into great length about that. We will therefore discuss the fundamental (yet crucial) steps you must take after installing the plugin.
All of your SEO settings can be immediately imported into RankMath if you currently use an optimisation plugin like Yoast SEO. All of the optimisation for each of your individual blog posts or pages wouldn’t need to be done by hand.
Rank Math will identify the SEO plugin you are already using on its own and make it simple for you to select which settings to import.
To learn the exact steps involved in switching from Yoast SEO to Rank Math, watch the Rank Math video. If you wanted to switch from any other SEO plugin to Rank Math, you would have to do similar steps.
For example, this is how the import part appears if you are already using Yoast SEO;
Pros & Cons of Rank Math
- Because of its user-friendly structure, which enables you to use the plugin almost immediately, it is really simple to use.
- It is simple to import configurations from other SEO plugins, like Yoast, AIO, etc.
- Furthermore provides a free version
- Provides Google Search Console Integration, which aids in resolving crawling problems and tracking keywords.
- It’s a lightweight plugin (doesn’t affect your site speed at all)
- Provides rich snippets (no need for an additional plugin).
- On Facebook, there is a vibrant community, and the company provides round-the-clock customer service on their website.
- Provides a module for redirecting
- Allows for up to five keyword optimisation
- It works with nearly every WordPress theme.
- Adds alt tags for missing photos automatically
- Good assistance and a specialised forum are also available.
- You will have challenges if you wish to switch from RankMath to any other SEO plugin after using it for some time because other WordPress SEO plugins do not currently support import from RankMath.
FAQs About Rank Math SEO Plugin
Here are the most common and intriguing questions regarding RankMath, the #1 optimisation plugin.
One of the best SEO tools is Rank Math. You have full control over your website’s technical and on-page SEO, including rich snippets, optimisation for up to five keywords, automated image SEO, helpful internal linking suggestions, reliable redirection management, vigilant 404 error monitoring, precise keyword tracking, and dynamic schema generation.
Yes, Rank Math’s free version is sufficient for most post optimisation beginners. For advanced services like keyword rank tracking, their premium subscriptions are amazing.
Yes, you should. If you use Yoast, AIO, or other WordPress SEO plugins, deactivate them. Simply import your Yoast or AIO plugin data with one click.
Rank Math Pro can be installed on infinite personal websites, while Rank Math Business can be installed on client websites. You can support up to 200 client websites with Rank Math Business.
Simply explained, Rank Math Pro is for bloggers with many sites and Rank Math Business is for agencies and developers.
Rank Math is better because it has practically every on-page SEO feature. Rank Math Pro includes amazing features like 404 monitor, sophisticated Analytics, and more that Yoast premium does not. Rank Math beats Yoast plugin, free or commercial.
Rank Math’s nearly 2 million active installs make it a secure SEO choice. The WordPress team reviews plugins before listing them on WordPress.org, including Rank Math. Every three months, third-party security organisations evaluate the plugin to find and fix security issues.
Final Thoughts on Rank Math SEO Review
Rank Math can improve optimisation for new bloggers and SEO experts alike.
We’ve tried many optimisation plugins on BloggersPassion, but Rank Math is the best WordPress SEO plugin. Since January 2022, Rank Math has worked fine for me.
Which SEO plugin do you use? Any more RankMath plugin questions? Comment your thoughts.